2016 Southern Open
Tournament Dates: August 6th - August 7th, 2016
Round Rock Sports Center
2400 Chisolm Trail
Round Rock, TX 78681
- Open (ABC dropflight) Mens/Womens Singles, Doubles & Mixed
- Senior Mens/Womens Singles, Doubles & Mixed
- Masters Mens/Womens Singles, Doubles & Mixed
- Grand Masters Mens/Womens Singles, Doubles & Mixed
- U13 Boys/Girls Singles, Doubles & Mixed
- U17 Boys/Girls Singles, Doubles & Mixed
- The entry deadline will be strictly enforced and entries will be limited to the first 150 paid registrants.
- Maximum number of events per participant across all categories is 3.
- Participants are guaranteed at least 2 games per event entered.
- Some events may be combined if there are insufficient entries to make up the event.
- Seniors Age Eligibility: Men must be 40 and above and women must be 35 and above as of Jan 1, 2016. Masters (50+), Grand Masters (60+).
- Juniors Age Eligibility: Juniors must be under the age division that they enter as of Dec 31, 2016.
- The Open format will be ABC drop flight format. Everyone starts at the A Draw. If you lose the first match, you will go to the C Draw. If you lose the second match, you will be out of all draws. If you win the first match and lose the second match, you will go to the B draw. If an event has 4 entries or less, a round-robin format will be used for that event.
- If you are unable to attend the tournament after submitting your entry form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.