League Match Rules
- Each team plays each other twice during a season (‘home’ and ‘away’).
- Each match will consist of 2 singles games and 3 doubles games.
- Games played to 31 pts; win by 2 pts.
- Each player can play 2 games maximum each match. *
- 1 Woman OR Junior must play minimum 1 game.
- 1 player cannot play both singles games.
- Partnerships must be different for each doubles games.
- Forfeited games (e.g. absent player) are awarded 31 – 0.
- Team with best points difference (total points scored minus points conceded) will be League winner.
- Season League winner and runner up will compete an extra ‘cup’ match.