2020 INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT
GREATER AUSTIN Badminton will hold its annual Invitational tournament on January 11th, 2020. This tournament is aimed at players local to the Austin area (Austin, San Antonio, Killeen, College Station etc), whether you want to stamp your authority as the best of the best locally or you are new to competitive events or a junior trying their first tournament.
Open Singles / Doubles
This no-frills tournament will have singles and doubles events, NO separate Mens, Womens or mixed, just everyone in the same draw. ABC drop flight to allow ALL levels of players to maximize their number of games and find their level.
1 event: $20
2 events: $25
Junior Singles / Doubles
Junior singles and/or doubles tournament at U13 and U17 levels available. These events are intended to give juniors a fun tournament experience as an ideal first step into playing competitive badminton.
1 event: $5
2 events: $10
Saturday January 11th, 2020
Registration CLOSES: Midnight JAN 6th, 2020
Open Singles / Doubles (ABC drop flight)
Junior Singles / Doubles / U13 / U17
Location: Brushy Creek Community Center16318 Great Oaks DriveRound Rock, TX 78681
- The entry deadline will be strictly enforced.
- Entry is restricted to residents local to Austin (San Antonio, Killeen, College Station etc).
- Participants are guaranteed at least 2 games per event entered.
- A games will be best of 3 games to 21 points.
- B, C games will be 1 game to 31 points.
- Juniors Age Eligibility: Juniors must be under the age division that they enter as of Dec 31, 2020.
- The Open format will be ABC drop flight format. Everyone starts in A, dropping to C if you lose your first match in A, dropping to B if you lose your second match in A.
- If you are unable to attend the tournament after submitting your entry form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Deadline: JAN 6th, 2020
Register IN PERSON or BY PHONE at:
Brushy Creek Community Center
16318 Great Oaks Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681
Register ONLINE here: bcmud.org
1. Go to www.bcmud.org
2. Click the icon “RECREATION CATALOG”
3. Click on “Direct Online Registration” link on the page
4. If you already have an account with Brushy Creek, you can sign in to your account. Otherwise, click on “New an Account? Click Here”.
5. Fill in the required information to set up your account. It typically takes an hour for your account to be set up; you can set
up other people in your account such as your spouse or children.
a. You will receive an e-mail verification once your account is ready
b. Once your account is ready, log back into BCCC website and follow Step 1-3
6. Once you have logged into your account, click on “Browse Activities” under the Quick Links section
7. Select “Badminton” from the Type section, Click Search
8. The 'Badminton Invitational Tourney' event will be shown below. Pick the number of events you are going to enter, then
Click on the “Add to Cart” icon.
9. At this page, please tick the check box for the items you have enrolled. Click “Add to Cart”
10. The system will lead you through the sign up process where you can enter your partners’ names. If you do not have a partner, please enter in the Partner’s Name “REQUEST FOR PARTNER”. If entering in Singles event, please put “NA” in the Partner’s name.
11. Proceed on to the Check Out Page. You can add Notes/Comments for the organizer on this page as well.
For further information please email: email@example.com