March 13th-15th, 2020
Draws and Schedules now available on tournament software:
Location: Brushy Creek Community Center16318 Great Oaks DriveRound Rock, TX 78681
Junior registration and events will take place in the Blue (new) Gymnasium.
Saturday March 14th: Registration from 7.30am / All Junior events will start from 8.30am and finish the same-day
Open / Seniors
Open/Senior registration and events will take place in the Red (old) Gymnasium.
Friday March 13th: 6.30pm Registration; 7pm to 10pm Matches (OPEN SINGLES ONLY)
Saturday March 14th: 7.30am Registration; 8.30am to 9pm Matches (ALL EVENTS except Seniors)
NOTE: Open event matches may extend into Sunday
Sunday March 15th: 9.30am – 5pm Matches (Seniors, finals & any remaining open games)
- The entry deadline will be strictly enforced and entries will be limited to the first 150 paid registrants.
- Maximum number of events per participant across all categories is 3.
- Participants are guaranteed at least 2 games per event entered.
- Some events may be combined if there are insufficient entries to make up the event.
- For doubles events both players must complete separate registrations for the team entry to be accepted.
- A games will be best of 3 games to 21 points.
- B, C games will be 1 game to 31 points.
- Juniors Age Eligibility: Juniors must be under the age division that they enter as of Dec 31, 2020.
- Juniors are eligible for Junior or Open events but cannot play both due to scheduling conflicts.
- Seniors Age Eligibility: Men must be 40 and above and women must be 35 and above as of Jan 1, 2020.
- The Open format will be ABC drop flight format. Everyone starts in A, dropping to C if you lose your first match in A, dropping to B if you lose your second match in A.
- If you are unable to attend the tournament after submitting your entry, please email email@example.com as soon as possible, refunds will not be given after registration is closed.
Deadline: Midnight Feb 20th, 2020 or when event sold out (previous years tournaments have sold out, please register early to avoid disappointment!)
Register IN PERSON or BY PHONE at:
Brushy Creek Community Center
16318 Great Oaks Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681
Register ONLINE here: bcmud.org
1. Go to www.bcmud.org
2. Click the icon “RECREATION CATALOG”
3. Click on “Direct Online Registration” link on the page
4. If you already have an account with Brushy Creek, you can sign in to your account. Otherwise, click on “New an Account? Click Here”.
5. Fill in the required information to set up your account. It typically takes an hour for your account to be set up; you can set
up other people in your account such as your spouse or children.
a. You will receive an e-mail verification once your account is ready
b. Once your account is ready, log back into BCCC website and follow Step 1-3
6. Once you have logged into your account, click on “Browse Activities” under the Quick Links section
7. Select “Badminton” from the Type section, Click Search
8. The 'Badminton Invitational Tourney' event will be shown below. Pick the number of events you are going to enter, then
Click on the “Add to Cart” icon.
9. At this page, please tick the check box for the items you have enrolled. Click “Add to Cart”
10. The system will lead you through the sign up process where you can enter your partners’ names. If you do not have a partner, please enter in the Partner’s Name “REQUEST FOR PARTNER”. If entering in Singles event, please put “NA” in the Partner’s name.
11. Proceed on to the Check Out Page. You can add Notes/Comments for the organizer on this page as well.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org